Inauguration Photos

Friday, January 23, 2009
Richard being Richard








Ken and Richard on the Mall






So close . . .but yet so far away.






Joe takes the oath on the Jumbotron.







The crowd in front of me.








Ken and Richard on the MARC train with commemorative train tickets in hand









My view. My "Silver" ticket unusable because of long lines and too few checkpoints, I headed to the mall. You can see the Capitol Dome above the screen

Closer to what my view "would have been" had I been able to use my ticket.








The view behind me. Notice the Washington Monument in the background.
Snipers on the Museam of Natural History










Charley in the crowd with the Smithsonian Castle behind.












Charley and Richard enjoying a beer and watching the parade from inside a restaurant.













No comments: